1748151 Members
3800 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Smart Storage Energy Pack Failed

flautr
Occasional Advisor

Smart Storage Energy Pack Failed

Купил батарейку и у нее Failed что делать? Почему на подобном товаре нет даты выпуска! Сроков годности. Разъве это не очевидно HPE!

4 REPLIES 4
flautr
Occasional Advisor

I bought a battery and it has Failed what to do? Why there is no release date on a similar product! Expiry dates. Isn't it obvious HPE! HP P/N P01366-B21

Sebasbin
HPE Pro

Hi,

Verify if the purchased spare as per the server quick specs and spare part documents.

If the spare part is supported and tested ,then i would suggest to log a support case with HPE for further investigation .

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

flautr
Occasional Advisor

photo_2021-08-31_23-33-25.jpg

The battery was purchased on August 17, 2021. And it turned out to be defective. But the store bs-opt.ru refuses and delays the exchange and return. Contacting the store takes too long.

sbhat09
HPE Pro

Hello @flautr  

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you faced. I'd be glad to help you with the below points.

To address the issue with defect, you can:
1. Please reach out to the store from where you have purchased the spare. Or
2. Open a support case with HPE support.
3. If support case is not an option, you can post in the forum. A support case will be raised by the system automatically.

In this case, you had posted the issue in the community forum. A support case was generated. HPE support personnel had emailed you for the basic details to address the issue. As they haven't received response, the case was closed as per the standard procedure.
For further support to address the issue, please provide the details the HPE support had requested or contact the store where you had purchased the spare.
Please let me know if in case you had provided the details for HPE support and it had not reached out to the relevant support personnel.

Hope the above resolution will definitely help you in addressing your issue. Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can assist you with anything else regarding this.

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo