Insight Remote Support
1752600 Members
4495 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: System Event Analyser (WEBES) blank page after upgrade to HP Insight Remote Support

SOLVED
Go to solution
aeronet
Frequent Advisor

System Event Analyser (WEBES) blank page after upgrade to HP Insight Remote Support

Hi,

I have installed HP Insight Remote Support on our EVA Command View Server, after deinstallation of the old ISEE, WEBES, OSEM etc...

After these steps I have configured HP Insight Remote Support as well.

Now I have the following problem. If I start the System Event Analyser webfrontend over Start/Programs/Hewlett-Packard Service Tools/System Event Analyzer/System Event Analyzer to check my settings, the JAVA applets will be started but nothing happens (see the screenshot).

I have tested it with different JAVA versions without any success.

Has anybody the same effect with WEBES 5.4?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Olivier Masse
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: System Event Analyser (WEBES) blank page after upgrade to HP Insight Remote Support

This might be a long shot, but after uninstalling WEBES, did you run the cleanup tool? There might be leftovers from previous WEBES data and this could be the cause of your problem. If you can afford uninstalling and reinstalling WEBES again, the tool can be downloaded here:
http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/svctools/webes/index.html?jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Good luck
SANJAY MUNDHRA
HPE Pro

I have faced smiliar issues before,the problem is due to Java. Install the latest version of java form Sun website and it should be able to reslove this. The Java kit I used to resolve this issues is jre-6u12-windows-i586-p-s.exe.

Regds,
Sanjay
HP-Singapore
Cheers,
Sanjay Mundhra
I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

aeronet
Frequent Advisor

Hi Sanjay,

the JAVA version is in this case not the problem. I have installed the latest one
1.6_12. But the result is the same.

King regards
Andre
aeronet
Frequent Advisor

Re,

deinstallation + cleanup with the WEBES cleanup tool helps.

Thank you
Olivier
aeronet
Frequent Advisor

Thanks