Insight Remote Support
1753747 Members
4823 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

There was no response from the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client and/or the remote back-

Zaid Samaraie

There was no response from the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client and/or the remote back-

Help!
I have just inheritted an instance of SIM 6.0 which was ina half installed state.
Basically there seems to be a problem with SIM communicating back to HP. I can list all my systems and they appear with an icon (white "?" on a blue circle) indicating that the contract and warranty information is not available.
I have spent hours on this issue and I still cant get it resolved. I have spoken with HP suport a few times about this. The last time I spoke to them they suggested that the configuration was lall fine, and to look at the firewall. I have managed to get the firewall change but I still cannot get any CW status for my client machines.
I have confirmed that the SIM server has access to the internet, and that SIM has the proxy settings configured.
Any help with this issue would be great!
1 REPLY 1
ITRC Test-CH
Trusted Contributor

Re: There was no response from the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client and/or the remote back-

The manual HP Insight Remote Support Advanced CMS Configuration and Usage Guide describes the prerequisites, installation and configuration steps to access the HP backend. This and more IRSA documentation can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/insightremoteadvanced-docs.

Regards, Werner