1753752 Members
5238 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

VA event monitor NOT in service

Zvonko Patafta
Occasional Advisor

Re: VA event monitor NOT in service

I would appreciate if you can let me/us know whether the test is completed and how did it go. I am looking forward from where to download the fix! Thanks!!! Anywhere is fine!
Dean Cashen_1

Hello. The new VAEH release is scheduled for release TODAY (March 19) on hp.com, with the new ISEE release. It's compatible with all CV SDM releases, including 1.07. So that's the target, and I hate to "non-answer" the question of when exactly they'll be available, but it has to go through a process that I know can take some time to appear for download. The new VAEH version is "1.02.00" (the ISEE download page shows version 1.0 at this moment).

My recommendation is to wait until, at least end-of-day, or perhaps later. I'll check on the progress for you though.

And, I want to say Thank You for your interest in ISEE! It's in everyone's best interest (customers and HP alike) to promote and use ISEE for support, and HP has always wanted as thorough of a deployment of this tool as possible. So "tell your friends!" "Phone Home" is the future, so download it, or have your service people install it and USE it!

Dean
Dean Cashen_1

I have been able to verify the new 1.02.00 version of VAEH is on the site (hp.com, ISEE) and has been since late 03/19. We've had a number of "real" installs and it's working as intended, to resolve the CV SDM 1.07 issues, and add the new proactive event notifications.

Thanks,

Dean
Radovan_2

Helo Zvonko,

ja ne znam odgovor na tvoje pitanje, ali
bih voleo da mi se javis. Evo mojih podataka,
valjda me nisi zaboravio...

Radovan Knezevic
k.radovan@sezampro.yu
MARIJANA

samo bih voljela provjeriti da li je to zvonko patafta generacija 1964, kojemu je ro├Д endan ili 5. velja├Д e ili danas?

ako jest, molim te da mi se javi├Е┬б i sretan ti ro├Д endan!

marijana b.