1753297 Members
6772 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Warranty Information?

Laurence Vandeyar
Occasional Contributor

Warranty Information?

How do I show this information? I have SIM 5.3 installed and the remote support pack.
5 REPLIES 5
Rob Buxton
Honored Contributor

Re: Warranty Information?

There's quite a bit of configuring of a number of processes before everything shows up.

You really need to dig into the RSP guides and ensure everything has been set up.

ginoyan

Use report manager and run the Warranty report
Laurence Vandeyar
Occasional Contributor

That report shows up null. Rob, can you point me to the RSP guides?
jaywardhan
Frequent Advisor

hi Laurence,

Navigate to Options> Remote Support Software and Configurations and provide the data required and submit it. Test your proxy setting in this page. Next go to Entitlement and Check the ENT status of server there. For a server to display the warranty data correctly we need to consider 3 imp parameters which is the Serial Number, Product ID and Country Code, if you dont see these data populated across the servers then you might need to manually add them by editing their system properties.
Now, under the action> select Entitlecheck All and click on Run Action.
Wait for the Entitle check to get over. Refresh the Page once to see if the Ent Status for the server is showing healthy.
Now, go to Tasks and log> All Scheduled Tasks and run the task named "Monthly Contract and warranty collection"
Wait for the task to complete and you should be ablet to see the warranty/entitlement data for your servers.

Regards,
Jay
ginoyan

edit system properties
there are cantract and warranty information field
fill in
then your can show the information of the warranty on the report