1752671 Members
5613 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Webes HealthCheck End-To-End Detection Failed

BPE
Esteemed Contributor

Check the entitlement list for your server!
If you do not see your VM SIM server, tell HP they should tell you how you get your VM Server to the list and the E2E error will disappear. To be sure that you have this problem you can use the wccproxy test command on your VM SIM server. The event will not be send to HP if you have the problem but you can get a local email if you have email notification enabled what seems to be the case because you saw the end 2 end error.
GeraldR
Advisor

hi frank!

the desta sysinfo file has 9 mb, - uploads here have a max. limit of 1 mb.
any ther ideas to transfer the file?

i'll try to open a sr myself...

tnx! gerald
Frank Alden Smith
Trusted Contributor

GeraldR,

You may e-mail it to frank.smith@hp.com so I can forward it directly to the software engineer working on this issue.

Take care,
frank
All knowing is doing.
Frank Alden Smith
Trusted Contributor

Dennisb,

Running Insight RSA A.05.50 is supported on ESXi and ESX VM. The following is from the A.05.50 Release notes:

With the A.05.50 release, the HP Insight Remote Support Advanced software is now supported on the following operating systems:
o Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
o VMware ESX and ESXi update releases to 3.x and 4.0
o VMware ESX and ESXi Server 4.1
o Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008 Standard edition
o Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008 Advanced edition

Take care,
frank
All knowing is doing.
BPE
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Frank and Dennis

I did not find the forum article anymore but Brad or Brent submitted the workaround.

If you have SIM with RSA 5.50 it is possible that you do not see your SIm on a VM in the entitlement list. HP support should know this workaround.

I only remember that you need to add some text in the SIM system page ->tools -> set system properties "Operation system description" field e.g."VMware ESX Server" and you will see after the data exchange between SIM and WEBES your vm SIM Server in the entitlement list.
In this case if all the icons are green you should no longer get the E2E Error.

Frank Alden Smith
Trusted Contributor

Dennisb,

The edits required to the system properties of the CMS, referred to by bpe, are as follows:

For a CMS running on virtual server, you need to change the following system property values to ensure the CMS appears on Remote Support Systems List displayed on the Entitlement tab:

o System subtype 1: Select 'HP ProLiant'.
o Product Model: Type in ProLiant (Exactly as shown with the letters 'P' and 'L' capitalized)
o Operating System Description. This must be a valid Microsoft Windows operating system supported on the CMS.

Take care,
frank
All knowing is doing.
Tuscani_1
Frequent Advisor

desta sysinfo finally finished.. however, the zip file is 40MB.. you can download from here:

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/1szJo0AXreClaL
Frank Alden Smith
Trusted Contributor

Tuscani,

Thanks, I got the file and will send it to the software engineer. Hope to let you know something soon.

Take care,
frank
All knowing is doing.
Tuscani_1
Frequent Advisor

Thanks.. also.. my CMS is not a VM, it is a 460c G6

:)
BPE
Esteemed Contributor

1. Do you see your BL460c G6 in the entitlement list under options -> Remote Support ->entitlement?
2. Did you install the Proliant Support Pack on this server?