Insight Remote Support
1752794 Members
5781 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: f3ms33 cimserver[2188]: PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication: PGS08001:

Vincent_Shi
Established Member

f3ms33 cimserver[2188]: PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication: PGS08001:

Thanks for Pawan and Bill's contribution first.
After watched all of your messages, i was followed your action to try, but the issue has still, but the syslog has not error about CIM.
Just some error belowing:

syslog: utild: Unable to update the FSS resource partitions.

Once I sent a event from the HPUX client, the SIM server was not able to receive this test event.
I tried swremove the SysFaultMgmt and Webes, then installed again, but the issue still have.
PS: the SFM verion is B.07.01.01.03 and the Webes version is 5.6, and the hpux OS is 11i V2

Please give me some guide, thanks all.
2 REPLIES 2
Frauke Denker_2
Esteemed Contributor

Re: f3ms33 cimserver[2188]: PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication: PGS08001:

With the latest versions you should no more encounter this error. I guess you updated SFM - it might be a good idea in this case to first remove the old SFM version. Stop the processes prior to the removal, after swremove as well remove the directories /opt/sfm and /var/opt/sfm. After that install the SFM again and check wether the error still occurs.
Frauke
Vincent_Shi
Established Member

Hello Frauke,

Thanks for your reply first.
I have already executed all the steps previously what you said, but the issue still have.
1. stop the cimserver
cimserver -s
2. swremove the SFM
swremove SysFaultMgmt
3. reinstall the SFM
swinstall -s $PWD/SFM.depot

any other ideas for it?