5524 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

remote support entitlement failures on IRS 7

JonisFEARP
Occasional Contributor

remote support entitlement failures on IRS 7

Hi.

I have 3 DL380 Gen8 servers.... one of these are running for more than one year, two are new. The problema is that this old one can't get warranty status from HP. I know that this server is in warranty, I can confirm this using HP site, but IRS can't get this information, only in this server. This is the error returned:

Entitlement verification resulted in the following: * serial number BRC2512H59 and product number 293765-001 no customer data returned

The status is 'disabled' (can't enable), monitoring and owner are fine.

3 REPLIES 3
toddg1
HPE Pro

Re: remote support entitlement failures on IRS 7

Jonis,

Have you tried requesting I-RS to attempt the entitlement call again for this server?  Sometimes

there are intermittent failures.

To do this, select the checkbox at the far left next to the device, then in the "ACTIONS" pulldown

on the lower right corner, select "Refresh Contract & Warranty".

If this doesn't work - I next would have to suggest that you open a support case with the Insight Remote Support team to get some troubleshooting help so we can figure out what's happening here.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
meliha_mch

after the last relese  IRS 7.2, there are some situations when the status of the device in IRS GUI is "registration error" and because of that the entitlement engine cannot be initiated.

This is a problem coming from the HP Backend and it will be good to report it to the IRS support team by logging a case. They usually solve that problem pretty quick.

Bikash80
Occasional Visitor

Can I know how can I log a case with the IRS team