1748137 Members
3742 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

servers has expired warranty and it will not be entitled for IRS support

Bikash80
Occasional Visitor

servers has expired warranty and it will not be entitled for IRS support

Hi - I want to know about the service process of IRS.

My q: -

New Servers when added in Insight Remote Support Central Management Server once it is added it discovered that the servers has expired  warranty and it will not be entitled for support which means that I can’t benefit from physical issue detection that IRS has to offer for me. My aim is to proactively monitor the Data Center.

Any suggesstion/help is much appreciated. :)

2 REPLIES 2
toddg1
HPE Pro

Re: servers has expired warranty and it will not be entitled for IRS support

Some form of entitlement is required to acccess these services - HP does sell extended warranty or Care Packs depending on the age of your devices.

I would suggest contacting the HP sales representative to investigate adding some appropriate form of extending the coverage.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
BK_HPE
Valued Contributor

Re: servers has expired warranty and it will not be entitled for IRS support

Hi @Bikash80

I am happy to get you in touch with the correct HP Sales Representative to go over the HP Care Packs that are available to you for your server.  I have sent you a private message with the information I will need to find the correct HP Sales Representative.  Look forward to hearing from you.