4769 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP RX2660 Monitoring

Jdabot
Visitor

HP RX2660 Monitoring

Hi,

How can I monitor a HP RX2660 to get CPU Temperature and other ?

Normally I have to use the iLO2 MP LAN port, no ? I can't access at 127.0.0.1 (connection refused). 

If it's possible, I would like to use Nagios and SNMP protocol but I don't have the MIB file. 

Thanks for your support,

Jerome

4 REPLIES 4
Robert_Jewell
Honored Contributor

I dont beleive the rx2660 (or any Integrity server) will provide component temperature sensor data.  All I can see is ambient temp.

As far as the iLO LAN, you will need to configure a valid IP address in order to access the web based interface.  This is done via the serial interface and interacting with the iLO/MP command line mode (MP commands LC and LS).

-Bob

----------------
Was this helpful? Like this post by giving me a thumbs up below!
Jdabot
Visitor

Thanks you for your reply. 

Where I can find alls OID for the rx2660 ? I searched but I found nothing until now...

I configure a IP address for the ILO LAN, but when open the web interface I have "You will be redirected to a secure connection in 2 seconds" and then I have "ERR_SSL_BAD_RECCORD_MAC_ALERT" and I don´t see where I can disable SSL...

Jdabot
Visitor

Ok sorry for the double post. I have a valid IP for the MP iLO2 LAN

Now, I would like monitor the server with Nagios with SNMP. But for that, I need OID (for get the states of Fans, temperature...etc). I find this http://www.oidview.com/mibs/11/SEMI-MIB.html but there are not all.

Where I can find all OID ?

Sorry for my bad english :)

Francisco Hermida
Occasional Advisor