Integrity Servers
1753851 Members
7425 Online
108807 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

redundant power problems on sx2000 superdome.

Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

redundant power problems on sx2000 superdome.

Hi,

Its me again with a different problem now. I have 6 redundant power supplies in the front of the superdome.The system only see's 2 of them. PBS2 and PBS3. They both have the light on the front of them. I can swap them around and all of them work in those 2 slots. I cannot see the other ones. I have tried working power supplies in those slots from another machine with no luck.
The machine will power up once and I can see the cell board and configure it and set things back to default. But when I power it off it does not come back on unless I unplug it and leave it set overnight then it powers back on the next morning.It does not give me any errors in the log file. I always have low power to get to the MP console but it does not power up any further. Has anyone seen this before.

Thank you again for your help.
Jon
2 REPLIES 2

Re: redundant power problems on sx2000 superdome.

Jon,

I'm deeply confused about why you are apparently attempting to commission a Superdome yourself... HP normally sell all 'domes with full implementation services which means engineers will come and sort all this stuff for you...

any reason why that's not the case here?

HTH

Duncan

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo
Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

Re: redundant power problems on sx2000 superdome.

Thanks