Tech Insights
1748159 Members
4038 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article
IsaacRo

Meet the IoT Trailblazers at HPE Discover 2018

If you want to know what works and what doesn’t in Internet of Things implementations, there’s no better way than by hearing first-hand from leaders who have worked through all the challenges and delivered exceptional results. There’s a great opportunity to do just that at HPE Discover 2018 Las Vegas, coming up June 19–21.

trailblazers.jpg

We’ve put together a panel of IoT leaders: Dr Steven Pratt, CTO of the electric and natural gas utility CenterPoint Energy; Mike Orr, CTO of the international oil and gas leader Murphy Oil Corporation; Doug Smith, CEO of the chemical processing and manufacturing firm Texmark Chemicals; and Patrick Smoker, Director of Agriculture Information Technology at Purdue University. They’ll be sharing their IoT experiences to help you maximize the benefits and avoid the pitfalls when implementing IoT and digitization projects. Here’s the session info:

Put IoT into action: What the trailblazers learned on their IoT journeys Session ID: PNL4853 – Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

The discussion will be moderated by Daniel Newman, Principal Analyst and CEO with Futurum Research. Daniel is one of the liveliest tech presenters and interviewers I know; check out his series of video interviews with IoT and business leaders at HPE Discover in Madrid last year.

We’ll be offering dozens of IoT sessions and demos at the Las Vegas event; you can find the complete, searchable Discover content catalog here.

Keep in touch and learn more!

We’ll be posting more news and sneak previews at this blog in the run-up to HPE Discover 2018 Las Vegas. Find lots more info on Twitter: @HPE_IoT and @HPE_Discover. To find out more about IoT and Edge Computing sessions, see the welcome blog for the event: IoT: What’s now, what’s new, what’s next? Find out at HPE Discover 2018.

I am an HPE employee.
To say thanks give 'Kudos' by clicking the white Kudos star!
0 Kudos
About the Author

IsaacRo

Technologist in the making and proud geek. I crave chaos from disruptive tech trends: #5G #IoT #BigData #AI. Currently leading Marketing for @HPE_Telco