Internet of Things (IoT)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take two apps and text me in the morning

JudyGoldman

Take_Two_Apps_HPE20161020001_smaller.jpgThe Internet of Things (IoT) is fixing what ails the medical industry. It’s relieving headaches in healthcare, improving how doctors monitor patient’s conditions and record individual medical records. The emerging technology is not without its snags, but IoT has the ability to make healthcare healthier. 

The following articles from Enterprise.NXT dive deeper into the benefits and risks of IoT in the medical industry, and what it means for the future of your medical visits, hospital stays and overall health.

The robot will see you now

How intelligent personal medical devices will improve your quality of life. And nag you when you have that extra dessert.

5 ways to cut healthcare costs with predictive analytics

Predictive analytics can help hospitals and clinics meet current challenges and plan for tomorrow’s healthcare needs.

Inside healthcare’s digital future

What’s the future of doctor visits, preventive care and overall wellness? Here’s an overview of IoT that offers life-changing devices and streamlined processes.

Healthcare Rx: How technology and IoT can help fix a broken system

Healthcare can't get by on bandage fixes anymore. This 67-page industry report explores how innovation across technology and IoT can help fix a broken system.

Smart spaces, smart hospitals

Great healthcare starts with smart spaces: integrated, modern work spaces that bridge the physical and digital world with intelligence designed to maximize resources while boosting team productivity.

Judy-Anne Goldman
0 Kudos
About the Author

JudyGoldman

My work at HPE gives me a way to share my passion for emerging technology. I love connecting people to innovation, and sharing stories that help others engage with and understand the world around them. I'm a digital nomad, often found traveling with my micro companion KC, a 10-pound mini Dachshund.

Labels
Events
Jan 30-31, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online HPE Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answ...
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2018
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more