LAN Routing
1748164 Members
3575 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: CONFIGURATION HAS AGAINST FIREWALL FORTIGATE

G-SANCHEZ

CONFIGURATION HAS AGAINST FIREWALL FORTIGATE

I have two FortiGate Firewall in Active-Passive HA mode, in the configure vlan┬┤s id 1,15 and 16 corresponding to Data, IP Voice and Video.

The interconnection of the firewalls to the LAN network is against some HP J9575A switches, but I am presenting packet loss at the LAN level and it is more noticeable in the 15 Voice IP vlan, I have call delays. Doing some tests, it seems that there is a logical loop.

What I need support me to review the configuration that I currently have in the HP switches, I do not have much experience in this product, I would think it is a matter of STP and priorities.

Agredesco in advance support

2 REPLIES 2
parnassus
Honored Contributor

@G-SANCHEZ wrote: What I need support me to review the configuration that I currently have in the HP switches, I do not have much experience in this product, I would think it is a matter of STP and priorities.

To support you...Community members need that first you provide all the relevant information about your specific issue, not just a description of it...but sanitized configuration file(s), a description of your network topology (better a diagarm) and if you're able to provide also some some basic diagnostic about your switches.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
srini_c
Occasional Advisor

HI,

Could you please paste here connectivity diagram and configuration from the device.

I am a HPE Employee