1753566 Members
6282 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Base VxFS 5.0 for 11.23

Court Campbell
Honored Contributor

Base VxFS 5.0 for 11.23

Does anyone know where I can get this? It is only available for 11.31 at software.hp.com.
"The difference between me and you? I will read the man page." and "Respect the hat." and "You could just do a search on ITRC, you don't need to start a thread on a topic that's been answered 100 times already." Oh, and "What. no points???"
5 REPLIES 5
Court Campbell
Honored Contributor

Re: Base VxFS 5.0 for 11.23

I think I may have found it. There is a depot called EnableVxFS. I am going to try that out.
"The difference between me and you? I will read the man page." and "Respect the hat." and "You could just do a search on ITRC, you don't need to start a thread on a topic that's been answered 100 times already." Oh, and "What. no points???"
Court Campbell
Honored Contributor

Nope, just enhancements.
Srimalik
Valued Contributor

Did you try the latest HPU-UX 11.23 media.
abandon all hope, ye who enter here..
Srimalik
Valued Contributor

It should be available in a bundle named Base_VxFS 50.
abandon all hope, ye who enter here..
Court Campbell
Honored Contributor

I know what the depot name is. I haven't checked the latest media yet.