1752777 Members
6331 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Mirror Disk

Michael Steele_2
Honored Contributor

Re: Mirror Disk

LVM maintenance mode is for single user only as mounting the file systems from LVM maint. mode may corrupt the O/S.

SAM can not be relied upon for trouble shooting. One problem is the huge number of patches SAM requires.

Please post the commands listed above from the command line in the root directory.

cd /
swapinfo -tam, etc.

If you have to reboot off of the alt boot disk:

reboot
interrupt boot cycle
bo alt
Support Fatherhood - Stop Family Law
Learn_1
Regular Advisor

Re: Mirror Disk

HI,
my question still remaims unsolved.i want to ask specifically do i need to run any command or process if one of the system mirror disk from which system was booted up fails and and the buddy disk takes over.when buddy disk takes over the system keep functioning but when we go to display the ioscan and swap info the system just keep searching for this information.if i reboot the server from the buddy disk the system boots from the alternate path automatically and after booting the system displays the ioscan and swap info accordingly without any error or delay.
so this means that there is nothing wrong with the mirroring.
So do i need to run any command to keep system functioning when the one of the mirror system disk,from which system is booted,fails and system switches to buddy mirror disk?????