chaiyaseth
Advisor

How to activate license for HP C/ANSI C developer's bundle in HP-UX 11.23

How o activate license for HP C/ANSI C developer's bundle in HP-UX 11.23
9 REPLIES 9
A. Clay Stephenson
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: How to activate license for HP C/ANSI C developer's bundle in HP-UX 11.23

If you paid for the product, you should have a license entitlement form which contains your customer number and order no. Those two pieces of data will allow you request license keys .. You can do it online or via fax. If you do not have this data then contact your HP sales representative.
If it ain't broke, I can fix that.
Asif Sharif
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi,

HP C/ANSI C developer's bundle for HP-UX 11.23 is a licensed product and you require a codeword for installing it. If you have code word, its very simple to install, just mount Application CD/DVD then run SAM> Software Management>Install Software to Local Host> Find Local CD>OK>Actions>Add New Codeword > After that HP C/ANSI C developer's bundle will be added ,just highlight it and install.

Regards,
Asif Sharif
Regards,
Asif Sharif
chaiyaseth
Advisor

I mean i want to active evalution license to use for 60 day.How to put license number?
Please see in attched file.
Anshumali
Esteemed Contributor

1st get the licence key.
your pdf file has the instruction about that:"Obtaining Your 60 Day Evaluation Key(s):
Online: Go to licensing.hp.com and redeem your key 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You will receive your key immediately."
Then follow the steps mentioned above on how to put it using sam....
Dreams are not which you see while sleeping, Dreams are which doesnt allow you to sleep while you are chasing for them!!
Anshumali
Esteemed Contributor

one more thing....as part of security measure, never post your licence details even its trial version. ;)
Dreams are not which you see while sleeping, Dreams are which doesnt allow you to sleep while you are chasing for them!!
Martin Bargon
Occasional Advisor

I am having the exact same problem. following the steps and attempting to add a code word I get the error message. The menu item you have chosen is not available for the current state of the application

Any suggestions?
Martin Bargon
Occasional Advisor

azurritech
Regular Visitor

Gee thanks HP (NOT!) now all the links buried in the old ITRC forum postings are no longer valid. All we get taken to is the new 'redirect' page.
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor