Operating System - HP-UX
1752720 Members
5664 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Unsupported compile options “+Omultiprocessor” on HP aCC A.06.26?

SOLVED
Go to solution
zhaoyang1118
Occasional Collector

Unsupported compile options “+Omultiprocessor” on HP aCC A.06.26?

I encountered an compile warning of unknown option "+Omultiprocessor" when upgrade the compiler from HP aCC A.06.17 to HP aCC A.06.26. The compiler of old version HP aCC A.06.17 works fine.

I tried compiling a "Hello, World!" program with aCC 06.26. Still, got a warning of unknown option "+Omultiprocessor".

Google search result has few info about this option. HP website also helps little.

Could someone help to solve this warning on HP aCC A.06.26? Or, give a replacement option for this "+Omultiprocessor" option?

Thanks a lot!

4 REPLIES 4
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

Re: Unsupported compile option “+Omultiprocessor” on HP aCC A.06.26?

This option has never been supported on Integrity and so the option was finally removed with the rest of the options that were documented in the Release Notes:

http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/download/files/unprot/aCxx/B3901-90037.pdf

zhaoyang1118
Occasional Collector

Thank you for your quick response, Dennis. But I didn't find the declaration for the removal of option "+Omultiprocessor" in the Release Notes: http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/download/files/unprot/aCxx/B3901-90037.pdf
Would you please tell me on which chapter or page to find the removal declaration? Thank you very much!
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>I didn't find the declaration for the removal of option "+Omultiprocessor" in the Release Notes:

Yes, I first thought we forgot to mention it but that's because this option was never documented as available for Integrity.

zhaoyang1118
Occasional Collector

ok, thank you very much!