cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Expert Day – January 14th, 2015

Natalie_B
Occasional Contributor

HP Expert Day – January 14th, 2015

Do you have questions about setting up or using your small/medium business printer, notebook or desktop PC?

We have answers.

Experts will be on some of our most popular small/medium business printer, mobile, and desktop/workstation boards ready to answer your questions on Wednesday, January 14th at 7:00am to 12:00pm Pacific Time, and again from 6:00pm to 11:00pm Pacific Time. 

How the day works:

Come to the Forum and post your questions. More than 50 experts will be on hand in the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born.

When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?

This will be your chance to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.

We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:

– Troubleshoot the issue you are having;

– Set up a Wireless network;

– Tweak your product to increase performance;

– Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;

– Choose the right video card, power supply, or add the right amount of memory; or

– Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems.

It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.

To quickly reach the specific portions of our community that will have experts on-hand during this event, use the following links:

Printing and Digital Imaging

Desktops and Workstations

Mobile Products

We hope to see you on January 14th!

I work for HP.
4 REPLIES
Pacerier
Frequent Advisor

Re: HP Expert Day – January 14th, 2015

Natalie_B wrote: 

Come to the Forum and post your questions. More than 50 experts will be on hand in the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions. 

Do you have expert support for software products like HP Loadrunner too?

============================================

Re: HP Expert Day – January 14th, 2015

>Do you have expert support for software products like HP Loadrunner too?

This is the wrong place to ask about Expert Days for software products.  This Expert Day is for non-software.

For Software see:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/News/January-2015-Online-Expert-Days-Schedule/m-p/6685197

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/Jan27-28th-LoadRunner-Expert-day-Be-there/m-p/6683853

Note: You must have a support contract for these software Expert Days and since they use Entitled Forums, you can go there every day and don't have to wait.  :-)

Pritzel2014
Occasional Contributor

Re: HP Expert Day – January 14th, 2015 Probook 4710s bios password

Hello,

is there any chance to solve problemes because of my forgotten bios administrator password at the HP Expert Day?

For using an ssdand wlan  I have to change my bios-setup of one of my two Probooks 4710s. The bios password I set long time ago does not work (it seems that I forgot it). I know my my UUID and s/n (p/n NX602EA#ABD), the germon support is not able to help because of the buisness character of my notebook....There is no more guarantee for the notebook!

Is there a german Expert Day for buissness notebooks?

Thanks

Re: Probook 4710s reset bios password

>is there any chance to solve problems because of my forgotten bios admin password at the HP Expert Day?

I seriously doubt it.  You need to take your laptop in for service.

See the reponse to your other topic:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-HP-ProBook-ZBook/Forgotten-bios-administrator-password/m-p/6689794