LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Announcing HP LoadRunner and HP Performance Center version 12

SilviaS

Thanks Richard, I am glad you have been part of the beta version!

0 Kudos
About the Author

SilviaS

WW Sr Prod Marketing Mgr for HPE Project & Portfolio Mgmt Certifications: PMP, ITIL Expert, SCRUM master, ISO20000 Areas of Knowledge: IT Strategy, Application Development & IT Operations

Comments
Richard Bishop - Trust IV

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for sharing this information. I've been using LR12 in beta for a while and I'm delighted that it has finally been launched today. I wrote a brief article highlighting my observations - http://blog.trustiv.co.uk/2014/03/first-look-loadrunner-12

I think that the new community license is a real game-changer for HP. I know that everybody that I talk to thinks this is a great idea. 

All the best
Richard

Kakumani

Thanks for the new version of loadrunner and performance center and good to know it is supporting multiple browsers.

DonLM

I am looking at an evaluation copy of LR 12, trying to record and replay a session using Citrix to access an application. I use multi-protocol Citrix and Web-HTTP. Recording works fine but replay errors out early in the session, during the web-based portion. What do you suggest I try to resolve this roadblock?

Is there a question and answer board for asking about this issue? I am finding it difficult to locate the support web pages I need.

SilviaS

Thanks Richard, I am glad you have been part of the beta version!

SilviaS

Hi Don, do you have access to HP Support? If yes, I would suggest you to open a ticket there so they can troubleshoot.

If not, send an email to silvia.siqueira@hp.com and I will follow-up with you.

Many thanks!

Silvia

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more