LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get connected with HP Live Network, your performance testing community

JeffreyDay

I am new (today) to the HP Performance Center community; I am sure that I will be a frequent

participant in this live network for performance testing; my question is:

I am interested in attaining some kind of certification for one, or all of these testing programs:

Loadrunner, Quality Center, Quick test pro;

Can HP itself provide access to such a certification, or do you know of other groups that may have

such a certification program?

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
About the Author

JeffreyDay

Comments
pilsbury

I need to make testing easier for the performance test team on my current project. Does anyone know of a DFE Hessian solution for LoadRunner 11.52

Anonymous_User1

Hi pilsbury,

I suggest you post your question to one of the LoadRunner forums, such as the LoadRunner Support Forum, where more people might be able to answer it.

JeffreyDay

I am new (today) to the HP Performance Center community; I am sure that I will be a frequent

participant in this live network for performance testing; my question is:

I am interested in attaining some kind of certification for one, or all of these testing programs:

Loadrunner, Quality Center, Quick test pro;

Can HP itself provide access to such a certification, or do you know of other groups that may have

such a certification program?

Thank you. 

Anonymous_User1

Welcome to the community, JeffreyDay!  I suggest you take a look at the HP Software Education Services site, which offers both training and certification in the products you mentioned, among many others.

You might also want to visit the HP ExpertOne Certification Blog to get news and updates about the various certification programs.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more