LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HP LoadRunner 11.50 and HP Performance Center 11.50 Tutorials (Technical videos)

SilviaS

Hi Aditya, sorry for the delay:

I believe the plug-in you are referring to is the Visual Studio add-in, which ships with the LoadRunne DVD.

Let me know if questions,

Silvia

0 Kudos
About the Author

SilviaS

WW Sr Prod Marketing Mgr for HPE Project & Portfolio Mgmt Certifications: PMP, ITIL Expert, SCRUM master, ISO20000 Areas of Knowledge: IT Strategy, Application Development & IT Operations

Comments
Jing-Zhou

hi..

I want to get LoadRunner certificate , so what software knowledge i need to prepare?

LoadRunner software --it is need.

but

Virtual User Generator Software-- is't need too?

gamanu
Hello, So proud to see my little demo GWT webapp used to demonstrate this new capability. Regards Gamanu (Emmanuel GAILLARDON)
priyanka purandara

I need to conduct performance testing using load runner for a Telerik Rad control application 'Theracom'. We need to select Win32 while scripting.

Kindly let me know which protocol i need to select ..

Jaish Mishra

Quality of videos are very poor and not visible. I would request you to update the videos with visible contents.

SilviaS

Hello Jaish, have you see the youtube versions? They look better.

Let me know if it is better or not.

Many thanks!

Silvia Siqueira

silvia.siqueira@hp.com

Brian Wilson

Where are the Performance Center 11.5 videos?

kinsaulja

The videos are so pixelated that they are unreadable and graphics are unrecognizable.

kinsaulja

No, the YouTube versions are not better.  Also, some employers block access to "social" sites such as YouTube, facebook and twitter, so they are out of luck.

SilviaS

We will definetely work to release a better quality on the technical videos.

Thanks for your feedback, Silvia

SilviaS

We don't have any specific tutorial videos on the PC 11.50 but we are working to create some in the next couple of months. Any particular features that you would like to see?

Thanks, Silvia

aditya0415

Hello FOlks,  wondering.. If anyone know that,  If there is vbscript pluggin for VUGen? remember to have seen in 11.5

Thanks

Bhanu moorthy

SilviaS

Hi Aditya, sorry for the delay:

I believe the plug-in you are referring to is the Visual Studio add-in, which ships with the LoadRunne DVD.

Let me know if questions,

Silvia

Brian Wilson

On "We don't have any specific tutorial videos on the PC 11.50 but we are working to create some in the next couple of months. Any particular features that you would like to see?"  Please cover the delta between PC 11 and 11.5, new features, etc.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more