LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introducing the VuGen PowerPack – Open Source extensibility for VuGen

NaveenKumar N

Good initiative. I would like to write code for the extension. Could you please throw more about how can i start developing. Step by Step guide would suffice.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
About the Author

NaveenKumar N

Comments
NaveenKumar N

Good initiative. I would like to write code for the extension. Could you please throw more about how can i start developing. Step by Step guide would suffice.

Thank you!

Anonymous_User1

Hi NaveenKumar,

All of the information required for compiling the code is available at https://github.com/HPSoftware/VuGenPowerPack. As Boris mentioned in the blog, there is a sub-project called ‘XMLViewer’, with detailed instructions on how you can develop your own extension.

GnanasekarT

Hello,

I would like to write a code for Loadrunner. Couldn't able to find the wway yo write add-ins. As mentioned by Malcolmlsaacs I couldn't fine the any details there. please help to sort this isssue. Thanks in advance

Anonymous_User1

Hi GnanasekarT,

As mentioned in a previous comment, there are full instructions in the XmlViewAddin sub-project.  Here's a direct link to the sub-project.  You can use that project as a basis for your own add-in.

RichardBishop

Hi Boris, 

Thanks for sharing this. Do you have plans to release a version for LR12 or should this be forwards compatible?

I was wondering about developing an add-in to commit script changes to a local GitHub repository each time that a script runs to allow a rollback to previously weorking script for those "oh no, what have I just done?" moments! :-)

All the best
Richard

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more