LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Load testing and continuous integration for Agile and non-agile environments

venubasani

Hi,

Action.c(6): Error: Failed to find SapGui component by ID "sbar"

Got error when I run oad test for SAP GUI using multiple Vusers .

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Venu

0 Kudos
About the Author

venubasani

Comments
venubasani

Hi,

Action.c(6): Error: Failed to find SapGui component by ID "sbar"

Got error when I run oad test for SAP GUI using multiple Vusers .

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Venu

Anonymous_User1

Hi venubasan,

I recommend that you open a support ticket for this issue, or post the question on the LoadRunner Support Forum.

Richa_S

Hi Malcolm,

You mention that - “Execute HP tests from HP ALM” step supports executing functional tests, not load testing scenarios - and that this would be provided in a later version. Could you please let me know when the load test scenarois would be supported?

We need to automate the execution performance tests on HP PC. We are working on PC 11, so the "Execute HP tests using HP Performance Center" also does not work. In the plugin link, it mentions HP PC 12 as the version that can be used:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/HP+Application+Automation+Tools

Alternatively are there any command line options avaible to run the performance tests through HP Performance Center 11?

Appreciate the help.

-RS.

Anonymous_User1

Hi RS,

The current version of the plugin supports load testing scenarios.  See here for the list of supported tools and versions, and here for instructions on running LR scenarios from the file system.

I'm not aware of plans to support PC 11, but you can post on the PC support forums and ask about this and your query about command line options.

Prem Kumar Jayaseelab

I am using eclipse and integrating junit. I have installed the addin LREclipseIDEAddInDevSetup. Devops Vuser option does appear in eclipse but when i try to add "Loadrunner API Reference  to project nothing happens.

Could you please provide solution to this?

John_Villa

Hi, Thank You for information on Continous Integration. I am trying to use the IDE Devops Plugin option in my project for selenium scripts. Suddenly they are switching to Serenity codes instead of Selenium. Please let me know if the plugin works with Serenity code as well? Will the performacne measurements captured in serenity code will be accurate because serenity has lot of layers inbetween the call made from user to actual request to the servers.

Appreciate your quick respone.

Thanks,

John

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more