LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nothing like good NEWS around the Holidays! HP LoadRunner 11.51 is now RELEASED!

Naveen_KumarN

Awesome. I am goin' to celebrate Christmas with HP LoadRunner 11.51

Merry Christmas

Thank you,

NaveenKumar N

www.QAInsights.com

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam
www.QAInsights.com
Author - Excel in MS Excel

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the thumbs up icon in the purple square by the post in the thread.

Accept my answer as a solution, if it is worked.
0 Kudos
About the Author

Naveen_KumarN

Founder of QAInsights.com NaveenKumar Namachivayam has about 10 years of experience in software testing. He is highly proficient in Automation Testing (UFT), Performance Testing (Load Runner, JMeter and Performance Center), Jenkins, Test Automation Accelerator and Quality Center . He is a testing professional with strong analytical skills, aptitude for thinking innovatively & troubleshooting problems in meeting the tight timelines. He has good written & verbal communication skills. His skills include Knowledge Management Anchor which comprises identify, create and implement best practices and strategies in projects which leads to greater productivity. He keenly involved in CMMI Level processes. Hands on experience with analysis of business, technical and functional requirements. Proficient with creating test plans, test cases and test strategies.

Comments
Naveen_KumarN

Awesome. I am goin' to celebrate Christmas with HP LoadRunner 11.51

Merry Christmas

Thank you,

NaveenKumar N

www.QAInsights.com

Deepak Mundhada

Hi,

I needed the idea about loadRunner Administrator Module. What options does it give and operations that we can perform. Have watched you tube video but it talks about not all the features. Could any one send me loadRunner admininstrator guide?

My mail-id - deepak.mundhada@impetus.co.in

SilviaS

Hi Deepak, I saw your message in the blog and here it is the link to download the LoadRunner manuals:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/manuals 

You can create an HP passport account and access the LR manuals.

We don’t have an specific Admin guide, the administration portion of the controller is in the User Guide.

Hope it helps,

Best regards, Silvia

Dada175

Hi,

we are migrating HP ALM 11.0 to 11.5 and presently ALM database is 10g. we are going to use 11g for the new server to use with ALM 11.5. could anyone suggest me what is procedure for migrating from 10g to 11g.

Thanks,

Arihant

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more