LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Performance Center maintenance tasks - recommendations and guidelines

Craig_Drummond

This article was originally posted in July 2012 and since then Performance Center 11.52 and 12 have been released and Perfomrance Center 11 is scheduled to go out of support in May 2015.  Fortunately the tasks outlined in the article have not changed.

One suggestion I have received is to outline specific steps on how to accomplish these recommended tasks and I will work on future blog posts to give those detailed steps.

Craig

0 Kudos
About the Author

Craig_Drummond

I have been working in the computer software industry since 1989. I started out in customer support then software testing where I was a very early adopter of automation, first functional test automation and them performance test automation. I worked in professional services for 8 years before returning to my roots in customer support where I have been a Technical Account Manger for HP's Premier Support department for the past 4 years. I have been using HP LoadRunner since 1998 and HP Performance Center since 2004. I also have strong technical understanding of HP Application Lifecycle Management (Quality Center) and HP SiteScope.

Comments
Craig_Drummond

This article was originally posted in July 2012 and since then Performance Center 11.52 and 12 have been released and Perfomrance Center 11 is scheduled to go out of support in May 2015.  Fortunately the tasks outlined in the article have not changed.

One suggestion I have received is to outline specific steps on how to accomplish these recommended tasks and I will work on future blog posts to give those detailed steps.

Craig

KMadan

The title of the article "Maintenance Tasks" is a bit confusing and conflicting with the actual PC Maintenance Tasks available in Lab Management. I would suggest to have a word about it or explian about the PC Maintenance Tasks and how they can levarage it while accomplishing the tasks mentioned in the above article.

JPhJ

Craig

Thanks for this article that helps me for our new ALM PC 11.52 .

With all infrastruture on Windows 2008 R2 and with SQL Server 2008 R2, are all the recommandations still up to date ?

Do you have (or where to find) some tips for the ALM SQL Databases maintenance (other than backup) ?

Thanks a lot.

JPh

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more