LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TruClient - Breaking down client times

Dan_J_Corey

This is great; Loadrunner/PC is still, undeniably, heads and above the leader in analysis.  

Question: Is there a good, integrated way to incorporate a "waterfall chart" that visually illustrates the concurrency and timelines of the various elements?  In other words, can you incorporate a Chrome > Developer Tools > Network looking chart into analysis for inclusion into reports?  

(I think the answer is no, but I'd like to confirm and not so subtely fish around to see if this is a priority for future development)

0 Kudos
About the Author

Dan_J_Corey

Comments
Dan_J_Corey

This is great; Loadrunner/PC is still, undeniably, heads and above the leader in analysis.  

Question: Is there a good, integrated way to incorporate a "waterfall chart" that visually illustrates the concurrency and timelines of the various elements?  In other words, can you incorporate a Chrome > Developer Tools > Network looking chart into analysis for inclusion into reports?  

(I think the answer is no, but I'd like to confirm and not so subtely fish around to see if this is a priority for future development)

Guy_Rosenthal

Thanks Dan!

You guess correctly, it is impossible to obtain it currently but it is surely on our road map.

Saurabh_Kaushik

This looks amazing.

But would be interesting to know if this feature has an overhead during the performance test and can the percentage of sampling increased beyong 10% which is for web page diagnostics 

Saurabh

Guy_Rosenthal

Thanks Saurabh!

There is a performance penalty. The current option now is to divide it to separate groups in the scenario.

We have in our backlog the requirement to run only certain amount of vusers (%) with this profiling capabilities.

Thanks,

Guy

John STewart

I see no client side breakdown's available in TruClient IE -was this left out and if so, for what reason?

Guy_Rosenthal

Hi John,

Indeed this feature is absent from TruClient IE. The reason is that we need some built-in debugger/profiler capabilities that are not available for TruClient in that context.

Girish179

Hi guys,

if i executed 3 iterations of a script and i want page breakdown of particular 3rd iteration , which ,of course, show less response time for each page component. So, can u plz suggest, how can i get that ?

Guy_Rosenthal

Hi Girish179,

Use the Simualte New User option on each iteration. This should produce a similar outcome for each iteration.

All the best,

Praveen Kumar Junagade

Hi,

Do we have similar feature in Loadrunner 12.50? I just could not find exactly same enable profiling option in Runtime settings for TrueClient?

Thanks

Praveen Kumar Junagade

Hi,

Could you please suggest if we have similar option in LR 12.50. I just could not find Enable Profiling option in runtime settings for LR 12.50 AjaxTrueClient Script. Please suggest.

Thanks.

PraveenJunagade

Hi,

Please suggest if we have similar option available in LR 12.50 AjaxTrue CLient. I just could not find Enable Profiling option in runtime settings for LR 12.50.

Thanks.

Guarav123Perf123

Hi ,

Is this is possible to client side testing for a non browser based application. Say a thick client or RCP client how can we achieve this.

-Gaurav

Pavan Gurram

Hi,

I'm working on Tru client IE 12.53 version and keen to look into Client side breakdown graphs. As per the blogs, I've enabled 'Display NV statistics report' option in vugen and installed HPE NV installation files for both LG and Controller. After executing the test, the graphs doesn't contain any data in Analysis files. I've tried all the available options mentioned in other blogs but no luck.

Please could anyone help me ASAP? Thanks.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more