LoadRunner and Performance Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Were your predictions for Super Bowl correct?

Kelly Emo

Well, I predicted a come from behind win by the Giants as they had momentum on their side and I'm pleased to see the momentum of this LoadRunner news!!   It's a good time to be a Load Tester -- plenty of work -- as more and more of the world's 7 Billion people get mobile, get social and conduct their daily lives on line, and now there is amazing choice in how to get testing capabillities --own the software, get user days or via the Cloud-- good stuff!

0 Kudos
About the Author

Kelly Emo

Comments
Kelly Emo

Well, I predicted a come from behind win by the Giants as they had momentum on their side and I'm pleased to see the momentum of this LoadRunner news!!   It's a good time to be a Load Tester -- plenty of work -- as more and more of the world's 7 Billion people get mobile, get social and conduct their daily lives on line, and now there is amazing choice in how to get testing capabillities --own the software, get user days or via the Cloud-- good stuff!

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more