Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3CRDAG675 wireless does not detect device

Highlighted
glassofwater
Occasional Visitor

3CRDAG675 wireless does not detect device

Hey, I have a 3CRDAG675 WIRELESS 802.11A/G PCI, I just formatted and installed an xp home ed. and have trouble connecting with my wireless. I downloaded the driver from the site and installed it. this is the driver name: 3crdag675_1.exe.

After installing I still don't get any connection, I've got a lan cable connected to get internet, but I need to have it wireless.

To get my lan connection I downloaded chipset drivers, this one: 667win2kxp32 and ran it, so now i had internet by a lan connection. But i still need my wireless to work.

I ran a driver program called Driver Checker, it detects that these drivers have not been updated.

But when I update these drivers, my lan connection dissappears!

So i reinstall the chipset driver 667win2kxp32 to get internet again by lan.

I have tried to attach the wireless card to a different pci slot, didn't work.

How do I solve my wireless problem?

thanks!

Some images to help you.

This message was edited by glassofwater on 11-22-09 @ 8:34 AM
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
glassofwater
Occasional Visitor

Re: 3CRDAG675 wireless does not detect device

Hey, I have a 3CRDAG675 WIRELESS 802.11A/G PCI, I just formatted and installed an xp home ed. and have trouble connecting with my wireless. I downloaded the driver from the site and installed it. this is the driver name: 3crdag675_1.exe.

After installing I still don't get any connection, I've got a lan cable connected to get internet, but I need to have it wireless.

To get my lan connection I downloaded chipset drivers, this one: 667win2kxp32 and ran it, so now i had internet by a lan connection. But i still need my wireless to work.

I ran a driver program called Driver Checker, it detects that these drivers have not been updated.

But when I update these drivers, my lan connection dissappears!

So i reinstall the chipset driver 667win2kxp32 to get internet again by lan.

I have tried to attach the wireless card to a different pci slot, didn't work.

How do I solve my wireless problem?

thanks!

Some images to help you.

This message was edited by glassofwater on 11-22-09 @ 8:34 AM
Highlighted
Publipress
Advisor

Re: 3CRDAG675 wireless does not detect device

Hi,

why, instead of an older driver, not try with the LATEST for that device?:

Filename

Release Date

Version

File Size

3CRDAG675

12 Aug 2005

19.70 MB

Software

Filename

Release Date

Version

File Size

3CRDAG675

12 Aug 2005

19.70 MB

New version of installation files with driver for the 3CRDAG675, 11 a/b/g Wireless PCI Card . This is a self-extracting file that will extract the installation files and driver to a location on your hard drive (default C:\3com). Includes 11 a/b/g Wireless PCI Card Driver and 3Com Wireless Utility for 3CRDAG675.

Software

Filename

Release Date

Version

File Size

3CRDAG675

12 Aug 2005

19.70 MB

New version of installation files with driver for the 3CRDAG675, 11 a/b/g Wireless PCI Card . This is a self-extracting file that will extract the installation files and driver to a location on your hard drive (default C:\3com). Includes 11 a/b/g Wireless PCI Card Driver and 3Com Wireless Utility for 3CRDAG675.

Software 

Filename    Release Date   Version  File Size  

3CRDAG675    12 Aug 2005   2.0.0.1   19.70 MB  

located at:

http://www.3com.com/swd/jsp/user/result.jsp?selected=all&sort=effdt&sku=3CRDAG675&order=desc

NOTE: First, UNINSTALL old drivers (Control Panel->Install/Remove Applications)!!!

Regards

This message was edited by Publipress on 11-23-09 @ 10:04 AM