1753776 Members
7066 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: 3CRWER100-75 - Not a MAC address

daril

3CRWER100-75 - Not a MAC address

Hi all,

I have the router 3Com OfficeConnect able/DSL Router 3CRWER100-75 and we try to enter in the connection control a new MAC Address for my new HP netbook but I couldn't because I had a message that said "Not a MAC address!".

In some topic in 3com site said that I need to upgrade the firmaware to 1.3.14 but the last one that I downloaded and installed in the site is 1.3.06.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
daril

Hi all,

I have the router 3Com OfficeConnect able/DSL Router 3CRWER100-75 and we try to enter in the connection control a new MAC Address for my new HP netbook but I couldn't because I had a message that said "Not a MAC address!".

In some topic in 3com site said that I need to upgrade the firmaware to 1.3.14 but the last one that I downloaded and installed in the site is 1.3.06.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Miami

Hello everyone!

I have the same problem (MacBook, and a 3COM wi-fi router (3CRWER200-75)!

My MacBook have a MAC-address starting with "f8:".

So, when I'm trying to enter this address to the router's accessing setting (access to the internet only for allowed MAC-addresses) - the router writes error: "Not a MAC address!".

Does anybody know what to do?

Thank you! 

Guacira

I have the same problem with my iPad, can you help me?

Thanks

MrDagobert
Occasional Visitor

In what format do you type your address. Some routers only accept a colon some only hyphen e.g.:

00:A4:F3:CC:45:6F

00-A4-F3-CC-45-6F

Hopefully I could help.