4950 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

3CRWER100-75 router

eldad

3CRWER100-75 router

Hello

I have 2 problems with my 3CRWER100-75 wireless router:

1. I can use MSN messenger only in one computer, the one that is defined as DMZ. Other computers can't use messenger. The same case is with sending emails with Gmail - only the DMZ computer can do it.

2. While trying to find a solution to the above, I found a firmware update (I had 1.2.0 installed) so I upgraded to the 1.3.06 version.

After that upgrade, the router is not accessible any more, I can't access its web interface.

Please help me, I know there is a reset button in the back but I don't know how to use it.

best regards,

Eldad Zinger

2 REPLIES 2
wirelessforever
Frequent Advisor

Re: 3CRWER100-75 router

Hello,

if I was you I would call 3Com support group as this should a be a pretty easy issue to replicate and fix.

POM

der.Vogt
Advisor

Re: 3CRWER100-75 router

after upgrading the firmware on 3com devices, it is always strongly recommended to make a factory reset after upgrading and manually re-configuring the device.

In special I would recommend this in your case as the jump from your used version to the new revision is quite big and could cause the described issue.

please try to make a factory reset and check if the device responds again for configuration.

with kind regards

Dennis Vogt
with kind regards

Dennis Vogt