M and MSM Series
1752772 Members
4705 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Access Points with Most Severe Interferences – Dashboard in FW 6.5.0.1-b19720

SOLVED
Go to solution
Niko-Lizard
Advisor

Access Points with Most Severe Interferences – Dashboard in FW 6.5.0.1-b19720

Hi.

Anyone figured out how to guess what AP-ID is what access point. If you look under dashboard and access points. There is a bar called “Access Points with Most Severe Interferences” All AP’s are listed with an AP-ID. When clicking it, you are thrown to the synchronized AP’s list. Sow the information in nothing worth at all. Kind of bad if you ask me.

Kind regards.

2 REPLIES 2
Z273
Frequent Advisor
Solution

Re: Access Points with Most Severe Interferences – Dashboard in FW 6.5.0.1-b19720

Hi,

I agree with you.

But in the mean time if you want to locate the AP with most Severe Interference, you can use another method, usually find the AP with a  high noise floor.  Typical noise floor is around -90..-85. 

If you see any noise in the range -80 to -70, it is a little bit high.

Cheers.

Aarón
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

I know this thread is quite old but I would like to know how can you gather the noise floor information from the APs. I tried doing it through SNMP without luck, the OIDs on the manual don't work, maybe there is another way to get that information?

Aarón