Did you mean: 

Firmware 6.6.7.1 - where to get

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Ascendor
Advisor

Firmware 6.6.7.1 - where to get

I stumbled across Release Notes from version 6.6.7.1: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=a00006595en_us - yet I can only find firmware version 6.6.7.0 for download. Where/when can 6.6.7.1 be downloaded? The change is interesting to me,

Radio features and configuration [ 230960 ] (Applies only to access points with RRM disabled.)

Fixed an issue in which access points had a high probability of selecting the first available channel upon radar detection (DFS) instead of randomly selecting a channel from the available channel list. As a result, multiple access points ended up operating on the same channel, impacting the performance of that channel.

7 REPLIES
Chints84
Occasional Contributor

Re: Firmware 6.6.7.1 - where to get

Respected Sir,

I surfing web i got linke please check it

https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=thewisenerd&dl=thewisenerd/ferrari/firmware-lp-6.6.10.0.zip

Dr. CHINTAN HARSHADBHAI BHAVSAR
Ascendor
Advisor

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with HP MSM.

Ascendor
Advisor

Support told me that 6.6.7.1 will be available by the end of today or tomorrow :)

Chints84
Occasional Contributor

Ascendor
Advisor

Again, this has nothing to with what I was searching for. Please respect the forum that you are in. This is about HPE MSM, not HP Desktop computers.

Yet, to everybody who's interested: The firmware 6.6.7.1 is now available through all channels. :)

Chints84
Occasional Contributor
Solution

Respected Sir,

https://h10145.www1.hp.com/Downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=J9693A&lang=en&cc=uk&prodSeriesId=3963981

Kindly Check it sir .

your wants firmware 6.6.7 firmware which make customise software which is not support in HP. you cann't see all links which i had sent to update software not for desktop only. i send also youtube video i think you can't see or you can't understand which how can update firmware? i want to help and you replied me like please see forum msm series respect you are in . i am always respect bottom to top level management. i am doctorate degree in IT holder but i don't have ego  in my life. Ego and attitute is never success in our business carrer. i am trying help for your solution.  if firmware 6.6.7 firmaware is not to get solution another option Make the right new purchase decision.

first clear your all doubts and identify problem which do you want and  facing problem to update software and which  purpose? you can't mention precise in your question. if its right lots of people have members they reply immediately and help also . forget it don't in mind i say to you that please respect where you are in. you are respected for me. please contact HPE support system portal when and where are you get firmware update?

Sorry i can't help any more now if you wan to give advice please give me. i am tiny employee in my company. My HPE company is one of the best in whole world.

With regards

Dr. CHINTAN HARSHADBHAI BHAVSAR
Ascendor
Advisor

Chints84 wrote:

your wants firmware 6.6.7 firmware which make customise software which is not support in HP.

Firmware 6.6.7.1 is not "customized" software, it is an official maintenance release by HPE. As you can see in the link you provided.

first clear your all doubts and identify problem which do you want and  facing problem to update software and which  purpose? you can't mention precise in your question.

I had found release notes to version 6.6.7.1., which contain a bugfix I am interested in. You don't need to know the problem, since I only wanted to find the download link for 6.6.7.1

At that time no version 6.6.7.1 was available for download. The release has been done yesterday, but the release notes were available at time of my first posting.

if its right lots of people have members they reply immediately and help also . forget it don't in mind i say to you that please respect where you are in. you are respected for me. please contact HPE support system portal when and where are you get firmware update?

I did contact the HPE support system. That's what I said in my earlier posting: "Support told me that 6.6.7.1 will be available by the end of today or tomorrow"

Sorry i can't help any more now if you wan to give advice please give me. i am tiny employee in my company. My HPE company is one of the best in whole world.

And I tell you that I don't need you help. I was searching for one specific download and you delivered a lot of links that had nothing to do with that download.

I appreciate you trying to help me, but I found my help at HPE support.

i want to help and you replied me like please see forum msm series respect you are in . i am always respect bottom to top level management. i am doctorate degree in IT holder but i don't have ego  in my life. Ego and attitute is never success in our business carrer. i am trying help for your solution.  if firmware 6.6.7 firmaware is not to get solution another option Make the right new purchase decision.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I said respecting the forum because you were sending links about HP Desktop PCs and youtube links while I was searching firmware for HPE MSM. So your links were clearly off topic.

Talking about "purchase decision" shows me that you have not yet understood my question. I was searching for a specific download link. I don't want to buy anything. Thanks for you trying to help anyway, I have anything that I wanted now.