108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: MSM 765zl Configuration

SOLVED
Go to solution
anthonymel_1
Advisor

Re: MSM 765zl Configuration

Where should I assign the IP address for the Internet Port? Should I do it through the CLI or through the Web Management site. I say this because if I assign it through the Web Management site it wants to hand out public IPs to clients or VPN to NAT addresses? I don't want this. I just want the Internet Port to egress to a VLAN I assigned it to in the switch. I don't need it to hand out IPs based on NAT or public IPs.
andrewnjue
Occasional Visitor

Re: MS Zeal Configuration

This has interested me.

Am having the same sort of problem, with Guest access on internet port. I have a problem on getting the guest traffic tunnelled through the controller to the firewall.  

Also i have an problem with the internet port, when i assign it an ip address, that address takes precedence over the LAN ip when it comes to discovering the Controller by APS or sending Radius requests to windows IAS, even though i have configured LAN  port to be used for discovery of the controller.

The LAN Port works and allows me to manupulate the network as i want using vlans, but when i try to configure guest access on internet port all fails.

Any help will highly be appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew

imrans

Re: MS Zeal Configuration

Hi ,

How can i do this if i have to use Public IP on MSM's Internet Port, i.e. i want to nat a vlan 150  using this public IP in guest VSC scenerio.

Imran