1753729 Members
4847 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: MSM410 Firmware upgrade

Turanozcelik
Occasional Collector

MSM410 Firmware upgrade

Hi, my work place using all acsess point HP MSM410 (J9427C), MSM430. I cannot login to the web interface because the firmware versions are outdated. I downloaded the files on the product's download page but error while downloading firmware. Message: ‘Firmware upgrade aborted because the new firmware file is truncated. Restarting with previus version (16)’

can you help, thank you

7 REPLIES 7
akg7
HPE Pro

Hello @Turanozcelik ,

What is the running version in the device and from where you were downloading?

Please find below link to download the software version:

https://h10145.www1.hpe.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=J9427C

Thanks!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
Turanozcelik
Occasional Collector

currently installed version: 5.7.1.1-12533

I downloaded it from here after signing up:

https://h10145.www1.hpe.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=J9427C&lang=&cc=&prodSeriesId=

I tried the latest version first, it gave the error I wrote above, then i tried with the oldest versions but the error persists

Turanozcelik
Occasional Collector

I logged in with a very old version of the opera browser

akg7
HPE Pro

Hello @Turanozcelik ,

It seems device is on very old version.

Does this device in valid contract?

It seems 5 years completed from the end of sale announcement of this product.

Thanks!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
Turanozcelik
Occasional Collector

hi again, i don't know the contract status, when I look at the warranty status of the devices, it seems to continue.

I want to be able to control properly with new version browsers and and other benefits, I found many updates on the site but some are not. what exactly do i need to do

akg7
HPE Pro

Hello @Turanozcelik ,

In this scenario, support intervention is required.

We request you to log a case on HPE Support Center portal for further resolution using the link:

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/home/

Thanks!

Turanozcelik
Occasional Collector

I already sent an email to the support center but no reply, I don't understand why it's so hard to get an update, I can't enter the interface with browsers, i want to fix this. All updates are shared but why not some of them

I guess hp won't help us, thank you for your attention