Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
M and MSM Series
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSM760 - Problem with DHCP

Fredrik Wellner
Occasional Contributor

MSM760 - Problem with DHCP

Hello,

I have a MSM 760 with MSM410 AP:s, firmware revision 5.4.1.0-01-9131

The clients doesn't get any dhcp leases. The client vlan is routed by a Cisco and the dhcp server is a Windows server. If I connect with a cable to the vlan I get an address. I have set up WPA-PSK on the VSC, the authebntication works.

It seems that there has been an "Allow traffic between wired clients and tunneled wireless clients" in earlier revisions. I can't find this box anywhere in the controller.

I have mirrored the traffic from/to the AP and the feeling I get is that broadcast traffic reaches the network from the client but unicast doesn't.

Any idea why this doesn't work?

Cheers

Fredrik
2 REPLIES
Trevor Commulynx
Regular Advisor

Re: MSM760 - Problem with DHCP

is the AP offloading Traffic or is it being terminated at the controller?
Highlighted
Fredrik Wellner
Occasional Contributor

Re: MSM760 - Problem with DHCP

Hi, Thanks for your answer.

The AP is offloading traffic to the local network. The clients is using the same vlan as the AP:s.

Cheers!

/Fredrik