108758 Solutions
New Discussion

V-M200 Firmware Failed Help!

SOLVED
Go to solution
dketch
Visitor

V-M200 Firmware Failed Help!

I tried to upgrade the firmware on my V-M200 and it did not reboot and finish correctly. Now i cannot connect to retry. If i disconnect power i get power blinking only.  If i hold down the reset for 20 seconds i get power on steady, network light out, and 2.4ghz and 5ghz blinking together. What do i do next or how to force a firmware flash. (I guess this is what i get for trying to fix the usa firmware issue with my unit).

Any assistance is appreciated. I know how to tftp or whatever, i just need instructions on what to do.

6 REPLIES 6
Arimo
Respected Contributor
Solution

Re: V-M200 Firmware Failed Help!

Hi

Try restoring Factory Default settings:

1. Press and hold Reset

2. All LEDs will come on once

3. All LEDs will go out

4. All LEDs will start blinking slowly

5. On the third blink release Reset

If that doesn't resolve the problem, call support.

HTH,

Arimo
HPE Networking Engineer
dketch
Visitor

I would like to follow up. I could not get it to work and called support. My case was handled QUICKLY and with NO HASSLE. Great support HP!! Very satisfied!

chv
Occasional Visitor

What did you do to fix it ?  Procedure, please.

Thanks, Chris

mail4gsundar

Hi,

What is solution for this issue? I am having the same issue. yesteryday I updated the firmware but it is not working now. Power LED is blinking .... if you tell it will be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance

Sundar

BrentPieters

Hi

Does anyone have an update to this issue? This is exactly what I am experiencing.

Thanks

BlueDeepSea

There is no solution for the problem. The Flash is partially written and the WEB interface cannot be initiate.

Consider buying a new access point.