M and MSM Series
1752795 Members
5959 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

(Voucher Management) Adding a remote Service Controller on Guest Management Software (GMS)

greenonion
Occasional Collector

(Voucher Management) Adding a remote Service Controller on Guest Management Software (GMS)

Hi,

For those who are familiar with Guest Management Software (GMS), would like to seek for suggetions in adding Service Controllers in it via the internet.

Unfortunately, I am only able to add Service Controllers to the GMS whenever I'm locally connected (default IP). Whenever, I try to access remote Service Controllers via their IP's (default TCP port settings in GMS are applied), I always get prompted by: Certificates could not be retrieved from the Service Controller. Make sure that the SOAP TCP port settings match on both Service Controller and GMS.

Upon checking, both the remote Service Controller and the GMS port settings are the same. Question is, do i have to change the GMS port settings since I have added a Service Controller locally and this port is already being used? What range can I use should I change the port number?

I hope somebody can share his/her thoughts on this since using GMS simplifies the task of resetting subscription times of the vouchers, especially if you're handling multiple Service Controllers.

Thank you very much,

Green

1 REPLY 1
Bruno_Soares
Occasional Advisor

Re: (Voucher Management) Adding a remote Service Controller on Guest Management Software (GMS)

Hello,

I had the same problem. The SOAP port was 448 in Controller and in GMS but the same error appeared. The solution is recreate de certificate inside the GMS.

tks,

Bruno Soares