1751962 Members
5131 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

What you would advise the equipment?

????????

What you would advise the equipment?

Good afternoon.

Please, what you would advise the equipment? May you give a reference on the information? I have two providers of Internet in the house, the Internet stands out on usual ethernet cable, 100Mbit/s, the first provider of internet use PPPoE for identification (the local network is accessible simply so, but Internet only after raising PPPoE of connection), the second supplier of the Internet attached to mac address, and so i want to understand as it is possible to unite two channels in one for increase in reliability and may be speed, and also it is necessary for me that a network as a result was wireless as the network needs to be made for four notebook. How many devices are necessary for this purpose?

Thank You.

???? ??????. ????????, ? ?? ??????????? ?? ????????????? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ???????????

? ???? ???? ??? ?????????? ????, ???????? ???????? ?? ???????? ethernet ??????, 100Mbit/???, ???? ?????????? PPPoE ??? ?????????????(????????? ???? ???????? ?????? ???, ? ???????? ?????? ????? ???????? PPPoE ??????????), ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ??????, ??? ??? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ?????????? ? ???? ??? ?????????? ?????????? ? ???????? ????????( ??? ??????????? ??? ??? ??? ?????????? ?????????? ??????????, ??? ???? ?????????), ?

??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ? ?????????? ???? Wireless, ??? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?????????. ??????? ????????? ??? ????? ??????

? ?????????.