1753877 Members
7613 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: 1510i not responding

Rafal Wozniczka
Occasional Contributor

1510i not responding

I installed 1510i with MSA30 and all worked grate for a while recently we connected remote office to our HQ by pt to pt 2xT1 routing, dns and everything works perfectly fine, now we allowed our remote office users access to several shared folders on 1510i-MSA30 via DL360 G4, here is where the problem starts since day one several time within an hour access to shared direves is delayed for 60-90 seconds, it never happend before you click on mapped drive and all is hourglassing for 90 secinds then it gets back to normal for another 5-10 minutes. Strange thing is that this is happening for both sites remote (which I can understand delay here) but also for our HQ LAN... have anyone seen something like that?

RW
2 REPLIES 2
CA1409215
Advisor

Do you see the same problem locally? Is access to the folder's affected locally too?
It sounds like some network activity that increases the round trip time as it goes through the T1 network. Check what the ping time is to determine if there is any difference during normal times and times when there is a delay.
Rafal Wozniczka
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for replying and asking, but this has been resolved... without going into detiles I did some changes on switches re-patching where T1s are connected to out mail network and this issue disappeared