1753734 Members
4317 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: AJ762A low-profile bracket

julio-ict
Visitor

AJ762A low-profile bracket

hello dear all, AJ762A to install on the DL380G6.. ive been trying to find, without any luck a spare# for the low-profile bracket, cause customer lost it. Any ideas? please let me know. Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Hmm.. I have some trouble finding it also.

In the quickspecs for the DL380 G6 there is another option with a low-profile bracket but the bracket is not listed as a spare part for that option number either..

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=AJ762A

Do you have another machine with a low-profile bracket? Maybe the part number is written on it?
julio-ict
Visitor

hi Johan, cant get this help from customer, they have no other machines with this one.... 

but i was checking compabilities and AJ762A could be installed also on a hp 420 DL120 G5 (450125-L22) and inside its parts list, there's a "plastics kit" (p/n 507260-001) and one of the items is called "low profile PCI array bracket"... Do you think that this one could fit in?

Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Hopefully the low profile brackets are standardized.

In the dl180 g6 service and maintenance guide that bracket is referred to as "BRKT, PCI,LOW PROFILE, ARRAY CON". So it looks pretty good. I just hope that this bracket has a hole for it to let the ports from the AJ762A out.

julio-ict
Visitor

ok, crossing fingers :) gonna tell customer to give 507260-001 a try.
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

If you remember I'd be interested in hearing how it goes.
julio-ict
Visitor

you┬┤ve got a deal, will let you know if customer decides to try it. thanks by now. cheers-