1752779 Members
6196 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: C 7000 blade SFP incompatible

omz
Occasional Contributor

C 7000 blade SFP incompatible

Hello i have C 7000 blade with 2 flex fabric 10 GB/24 module and 8 server BL 460 gen9 my probleme is connect this with MSA2040 and SWITCH SN3000B i don't show FibreChannel  module in VC Manager and when i connect SFP + to flex incompatible message or mismatch notification show

1 REPLY 1
Shivam1
HPE Pro

Re: C 7000 blade SFP incompatible

Hi,

1. Determine which VC Ethernet Module in the enclosure is the "Standby" for Virtual Connect Manager (use VCSU �healthcheck).
  2. Power off the VC-Ethernet modules corresponding to the standby bay side of the enclosures (i.e., all even or all odd bays in the domain).
  3. Make a change to the configuration that affects all modules by selecting "Define Ethernet Network," then entering the Network Name as "Test-Delete." Do not add Uplinks - Select "Apply."
  4. Power on the VC-Ethernet modules powered off in step 2.
  5. Wait for modules to be recovered and checkpoint to be completed to Standby bay. Recovery time will vary depending on the size of the VC domain.
  6. Power off the VC-Ethernet modules corresponding to the primary bay side of the enclosures (i.e., all of the other VC-Ethernet modules).
  7. Reverse the change to the configuration (e.g., delete the network created in step 3).
  8. Power on the VC-Ethernet modules powered off in step 6.
  9. Wait for the modules to be recovered and checkpoint to be completed to standby bay. Recovery time will vary depending on the size of the VC domain.

I am an HPE Employee

If this information helps you with your issue, please click the thumb to register a Kudo.
Also, if it resolves your issue, please consider marking it as an Solution Accepted.

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo