4324 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Command View 7

Jorge HP
Advisor

Command View 7

Hello,
I want to know if its posible to create in a EVA5000 virtual disk bigger than 2 teras.... With the command view 6 this couldnt be...
any idea?, changing command view to 7? changing firmware?

thanks
1 REPLY 1
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

Re: Command View 7

No, Command View 7 still has a 2047 GB limit per virtual disk. Several OSes have volume managers that can take multiple virtual disks and make an arbitrarily large volume.

Don't forget to APPLY YOUR POINTS! You have assigned points to 0 of 17 responses to your questions.

WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS?
There are 3 reasons why rating replies is such an important feature:

1.) Others have taken time to help you, so please give them credit for their help.
2.) Your rating will help your peers earn points toward their Forums status, and you will validate the quality of the solution you've received.
3.) Other readers will understand which answer best solved a problem, enriching the community knowledge being shared.

Points should be applied to EVERY MESSAGE in the thread of your questions that has "Unassigned" next to the date and time. The button to apply is on the bottom of the page.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo