MSA Storage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command View EVA 7.0 hanging and timing out

Not applicable

Command View EVA 7.0 hanging and timing out

We are seeing what appears to be significant issues with CV 7.0 performance. It seems to hang periodically and timeout, often on discovery. Also this response issue seems to cause SSSU scripts to timeout during snapshots or retry which then translates to performance degradation on an EVA5000 with VCS 3.028. Because we have an EVA8100 and EVA5000 it looks like if we fall back to CV 6.02 it will not be supported by HP. Is anyone else having this issue? Is a patch coming? BTW, we have seen similar issues on several other implementations of CV 7.0 with the new EVA XL's
3 REPLIES 3
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Re: Command View EVA 7.0 hanging and timing out

Yes, I have seen the service crashing today while I was checking the event log :-(

I think an update is currently being worked on, but you should let HP know about these problems anyway.

Hello John,

Did HP address your issues with Command EVA? Our customer has recently upgraded from 7.0 to 7.0.1 and they are now seeing similar problems.

Thanks
Mark
Ryan Fuerst
Occasional Visitor

I am seeing this same problem on CV7.0, CV7.01 and even worse when I tried to upgraded to CV8.0. Did anyone figure out what the cause was?