MSA Storage
1748268 Members
3473 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Firmware support - B series USB storage devices

wallace Northcutt

Firmware support - B series USB storage devices

I have been all over the HP site trying to get firmware support for the B series USB storage devices that they (HP) manufacture and I keep getting the run around. I also have the HP floppy drive key and need firmware Both drives were accidently erased when one of my employee's was trying to copy files. Im not shure what he did exactly but does not make difference. I still need firmware in order to try to repair devices. Anyone? that includes HP if they want to jump in!
3 REPLIES 3
Pieter 't Hart
Honored Contributor

The SAN storage area will not be the best place to ask this question.

But i'm curious what he problem is.
if you've got some peripheral where the firmware is erased, i think it will be hard to get it back on.

If you need software to make your HP bootable drive key bootable again, you can find this on the HP support website.
Because of dns errors on my location i cannot specify an exact url at this time.
go to www.hp.com/go/suport
As product select any recent server (e.g. dl380 g5 series), search for software the drive key utility will be in the list.

Pieter
wallace Northcutt

thankyou for your input in my attempt to find the firmware, I found that when I selected software and drivers, it would say that there was no longer any software or drivers at this site. I will give your suggestion a try and post back here as to results and by the way, Thank You Wallace...