1752741 Members
5382 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

HP MSA 2052 и ее connectivity

Retvizaz

HP MSA 2052 и ее connectivity

Добрый день, многоуважаемый HPE!

Я, как потребитель вашей продукции бесконечно рад, что вы не осуществляете поддержку на языке страны, в которой вы же ведете свой бизнес. Наверное, это связано с уважением к своему покупателю, по сей причине буду задавать вопросы на языке, де-юре являющегося основным на территории закупки и эксплуатации

Итак, имеется 4 компонента: коммутаторы 2 х Cisco Nexus 3K, сервер HP DL360G10 и полка MSA 2052 в iSCSI-режиме контроллеров.

Интересуют следующие моменты:

1. Нужно ли производить подключение управляющего порта обоих контроллеров и возможно ли их аггрегировать?

2. Как аггрегировать iSCSI-порты в один канал?

Google Translate

Good afternoon dear HPE!

As a consumer of your products, I am infinitely glad that you do not provide support in the language of the country in which you do business. Probably, this is due to respect for my customer, for this reason I will ask questions in a language that is de jure the main one in the territory of purchase and operation.

So, there are 4 components: 2 x Cisco Nexus 3K switches, HP DL360G10 server and MSA 2052 shelf in iSCSI-mode controllers.

The following points are of interest:

1. Is it necessary to connect the control port of both controllers and is it possible to aggregate them?

2. How to aggregate iSCSI ports into one channel?

1 REPLY 1

Re: HP MSA 2052 и ее connectivity

@Retvizaz 

Порты хоста MSA не поддерживают использование агрегации каналов. Вместо этого каждый порт MSA получает IP-адрес, и балансировка нагрузки происходит через конфигурацию множественного пути ОС хоста.

English translation for everyone,

MSA host ports don’t support the use of link aggregation. Instead, each MSA port gets an IP address and load balancing occurs via the host OS multipathing configuration.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo