MSA Storage

HPE SCOM Storage Management pack & MSA P2000 G3

Charlez79
Occasional Contributor

HPE SCOM Storage Management pack & MSA P2000 G3

Hello,

Who can tell me what the latest version of the HPE SCOM Storage Management pack does support MSA P2000 G3?

Currently we are running version 4.9 and would like to upgrade to newer version. Older versions of the guide is not mentioning models. And in the newer guides i don't find this model.

br

1 REPLY 1

Re: HPE SCOM Storage Management pack & MSA P2000 G3

@Charlez79 

I think last supported version was HP Storage Management Pack for Microsoft System Center 4.1 for HPE MSA P2000 G3 but you are correct Version 4.2 and 4.2.1 only mentioned HP MSA instead of any model.

As per 4.2 user guide I found this line "NOTE:The previous version of HP P2000 MSA Storage Management Pack for System center mustbe removed from the OpsMgr console. " so this could be the indication that last supported version was 4.1 only but can be tried till 4.2.1 as documentation not clear that time.

Another point to notice here there is no such instruction of removing "HP P2000 MSA Storage Management Pack for System center" found under 4.2.1 or 4.3 user guide which also indicates that 4.1 will be the last supported version.

I have checked 4.3 document and it's clearly mentioned MSA models where P2000 not part of it.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo