MSA Storage
1752565 Members
5272 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: I'm not able to manage msa 2012fc from StorageWorks Simple SAN connection Manager

Angel Fontana_1
Advisor

I'm not able to manage msa 2012fc from StorageWorks Simple SAN connection Manager

Hi guys,

I've just installed Simple SAN connection Manager in a Windows 2003 SP2 R2. I've connected this server to 8/20q FC switch and the msa2012 fc is connected to it also.

I'm able to assing LUN's to the server from msa2012fc management webpage but, if I try to see the msa in the Simple SAN connection Manager it doesn't appear.

Does anybody if it is possible?

Thanks for your help and your time.

Regards.

P.S. this thread has been moevd from Storage Essentials Support and News Forum to Storage Area Networks (SAN) (Small and Medium Business) - HP Forums moderator

2 REPLIES 2
J_Stagaman
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm not able to manage msa 2012fc from StorageWorks Simple SAN connection Manager

You might have better luck if you post this in a forum related to StorageWorks. This forum is related to the Service Manager application and your post will not be seen by users familiar with StorageWorks..

AnthonySE

Yes, the previous poster was correct.  This forum is for Storage Essentials.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.