1748180 Members
4234 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

MA6000 HBA compatibility

Marcos_23
Occasional Contributor

MA6000 HBA compatibility

I'm looking for some kind of compatibility matrix between the MA6000 and HBAs from any vendor or any other thing that can tell me which HBAs are certified to access the MA6000. Any document available??

Thanks in advance
5 REPLIES 5
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Re: MA6000 HBA compatibility

I haven't seen an MA6000 for a while or their compatibility matrixes. As the HSG60 is just a stripped down HSG80, I think it is safe to use the general ACS matrix.
Marcos_23
Occasional Contributor

Where can I get this document??
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Hm, I thought that it was in the SAN design reference guide, but my thoughts were wrong.

I don't have a current matrix handy, but you can now download the HSG platform kits for free - they should contain all drivers and thus give a hint which adapter is certified.
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/storageworks/ma8kema12k/kits.html
Marcos_23
Occasional Contributor

Could you try to get this matrix. We have to sign a contract to a client to implement a solution and we need to know wich HBAs are certified as part of the implementation.If you could find one it would be grateful
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Please accept my apology, but I do not have time right now for a deep reseach. If nobody else on ITRC comes up with a solution I suggest you get in contact with HP.