6112 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

MSA P2000 G3 FC

lavvaf
Occasional Contributor

MSA P2000 G3 FC

Hello.

We want to update HPE P2000 G3 MSA firmware (from TS201R014 to TS252P005). But we could not download firmware from site.  for download required "Contracts & Warranties". we don't have any info about Contracts and Warranties.

Would you please help us to download firmware?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: MSA P2000 G3 FC

HPE changed their policy and now no one can download firmware without proper support contract with them. Please find the links to get more details regarding this,

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c04055475

https://support.hpe.com/help/en/Content/myItEnvironment/contractsAndWarrantiesManage.html

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

***********************************************************************************

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo
lavvaf
Occasional Contributor

Dear Subhajit,

Thanks for your help, we downloaded the "Batch_Entitlement-2016-06-10_Version-4_HPE" excel file but don't know how to fill it. may I ask you explain with an example.

Here is file's header:

Obligation identifier  | Product number  | Support Account Reference or System Handle | Obligation type | Country | Ownership model | Nickname

Best Regards

I would suggest to open a HPE support ticket and they will help you

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

***********************************************************************************

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo

@lavvaf.................do you have any update or outstanding query?

Request you to please update on the forum so that everyone can get the update who are all following.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with answers then kindly mark the forum as resolved.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo